Our citizen science is for the individual teacher or citizen scientist who would like to learn about or teach the science of particulate air pollution. This kit does not come with lab supplies for classroom learning, but you get the same cutting edge particle sensor and cloud mapping website. What you get:
– 1 cloud-connected particle sensors and associated smart phone
– Teacher’s guide and student workbooks (printed or fillable digital versions)
– Access to the web-based data map
– Support via Helpdesk, Email, and phone
– A portion of every new sale is donated to EARTHDAY.ORG
Note: For small groups of 3-10 students, we recommend our Small Group Kit and for classes of 15 or more students, we recommend our Classroom Kit.