1. Go to kidsmakingsense.org.
2. Select the live map on the top menu bar.
3. If your session was a mobile session (most common), click on the mobile tab. If it was a fixed session (uncommon), click on the fixed tab.
4. On the mapping page, select the parameter (particulate matter) you are interested in viewing using the left side panel.
5. Under sensor, you can select either AirBeam2-PM2.5, AirBeam2-PM1, or AirBeam2-PM10.
a. Note: if you are using an AQ-go, do not be concerned that the sensor listed simply says AirBeam2. Your data will still show.
6. You can now find your session on the map using one of the methods below.
a. You can use your mouse and the + and – zoom buttons on the upper righthand corner of the map to navigate to the location of your session.
b. You can use the panel on the left side of the map to filter the results by the correct time frame, profile name, and tags.
c. You can scroll through the recent sessions shown in boxes at the bottom of the screen to find yours.